WIM Presents: Securing Branding and Sponsorship Opportunities Webinar.
In this workshop, learn how to:
- Create value via launching a campaign from nothing
- Approach anyone to support your projects with revenue and visibility
- Organize who participates, and decide what to ask for
- How to document and structure deliverables
- Real world case studies to learn from
- Trends in sponsorship and brand activation
- How to price your packages?
- What role social plays in partnerships and joint ventures today and more!
An expert in accelerated growth and curated connecting, Melissa Broadway is a catalyst in business momentum. Co-creating and executing exclusive partnerships for major companies, brands, artists and authors, Melissa has spent the last 18 years as an entrepreneur, taste maker, visionary and leader in the fields of sponsorship, youth culture marketing, live events, brand activation and live touring. Founding her agency at twenty-years-old with no experience, investment or network, she has done everything from booking for Hollywood and Sony Records, to PR for labels such as Equalvision and Tooth and Nail Records and audio engineering with artists such as Pennywise, to producing multi-market, national campus events for brands such as Adult Swim and artists including Pink. Melissa has also been integral in procuring campaigns with household names such as Myspace, The Vans Warped Tour, Microsoft, Sundance Film Festival, Comcast/NBC Universal, CES, The City of Lake Havasu (Spring Break Producer), MTV.com, Capital One and more. Her high closing rate, ability to see opportunity in even the most strategic project and impressive client roster make the M1 LLC founder a highly desired collaborator in multiple verticals in enterprise today.
This is a webinar open to everyone for free. To attend, just RSVP here
and you will be sent the webinar link prior to the event.